For many indications in the areas of chronic and traumatic wounds the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) offers new ways to successful treatment of wounds.
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT - 11.54 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT (P-en) - 11.55 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT / HARTMANN VivanoTec MDD (Qd-multi) - 3.21 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT MDD (Qd-multi) - 3.53 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT MDD Art 12 (QD-multi) - 346.82 KB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.69 KB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT secretion canister MDD (QD-multi) - 3.04 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 042 secretion canister variant 3 RoHS (Qd-multi) - 1.19 MB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS S 042 NPWT (GA-en) - 1.38 MB pdf
- Get a quote
A therapy with new approaches
ATMOS S 042 NPWT
The mobile NPWT pump in a class of its own
Aim of the treatment:
- Stimulation of the granulation tissue
- Improvement of the blood circulation
- Reduction of wound oedema
- Active drainage of wound secretion
- Reduction of wound infections
- Wound conditioning
- Minimization of cross infections
- The ATMOS negative pressure system is a mobile suction device for the NPWT. The system is suitable for the long term application on humans. It is portable, mains-independent and has an electronic monitoring function with an optical and acoustic status display.
- The application of the ATMOS NPWT system is indicated for patients who will benefit from the controlled negative pressure and as a result achieve the desired wound healing. In particular this could be an advantage for patients who require drainage with negative pressure for the removal of infected materials with continuous or intermittent negative pressure.
- For the following types of wounds a treatment with the ATMOS NPWT system in connection with wound dressing is recommended: for chronic, acute, traumatic and dehiscent wounds, ulcers (e.g. pressure and diabetic ulcers) transplants and burns.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS Record 55
Approved technology guarantees trouble-free operation. The modern canister systems and filters protect staff and patients.
ATMOS S 351
Surgical suction device
Absolutely stable and precise vacuum due to processor controlled regulation automatism.