The remarkable feature of the ATMOS surgical unit are the easy and safe secretion management, long filter lives and perfect operating comfort.
- ATMOS C 451 / C 361 (P-en) - 9.4 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 Natal / C 451 (P-en) - 622.97 KB pdf
- ATMOS Surgical Suction (P-en) - 2.97 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- Vakuumextraktor fötal, Vacuum extractor foetal (VT-multi) - 166.86 KB pdf
- Zubehör Befestigungen, Accessories Fixation (VT-multi) - 196.62 KB pdf
- Zubehör Medizinprodukt, Accessories Medical Device (VT-multi) - 104.14 KB pdf
- Zubehör Vakuumregulierung, Accessories Vacuum Regulation (VT-multi) - 66.92 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS C 451 (GA-en) - 4.25 MB pdf
- Get a quote
Silent & powerfull!
ATMOS C 451
Top performance at a fair price.
The innovation of the ATMOS® C 451 lies in the details: With the innovative DDS (Direct Docking System) it is simple to disconnect the canister, filter and suction hose from the suction unit - and when using the DDS canister system - can bw sterilised and used again. And all this within shortest time! In addition errors in hose connection are completely ruled out. At the same time it is possible to conveniently select the canisters by means of a changeover lever.
The advantages at a glance:
- High-performance aggregate with a flow of 45 l/min
- Quick vacuum build up
- Extremely low noise level with max. 48 dB(A)
- Innovative filter and DDS technology (Direct Docking System)
- Smooth running by infinitely variable vacuum control
We listened carefully
Because it is about detail
- Mobile & handy
- Hygiene problems - not with us!
- Low follow-up costs
The standard in OT suction!
OT suction, OMS, doctor’s and dental practice, emergency room, surgical intensive care unit and hospital wards.
- Highest user comfort
- Continuous suction
- Suction performance 45 l/min +3/-5 l/min, max -91 kPa
- Easy and quick changeover from a mobile to a table-top unit
- Easy to clean
- Can be used with different canister systems
- Clear design
- Vacuum emission on the top and bottom side of the device
- Operation with foot switch or foot regulator is possible
Innovations - Safe & intuitive
ATMOS® DDS – Direct-Docking-System
The ATMOS® Direct Docking System enables a direct adaption of the secretion canisters to the suction unit. Therefore, all hose connections between suction unit, filter and secretion canister are no longer required.
In comparison to common membrane filters the ATMOS® DDS bacterial filter impresses with its bigger surface, which guarantees a free air flow and simultaneously holds back 100% bacteria. But that is not all – with the new „Silent“ generation of surgical suction devices ATMOS succeeded in implementing another product improvement.
ATMOS® ball-shaped vacuum controller
At common suction systems the vacuum is regulated with an air bypass valve. This amplifies the effect of a delayed availability of vacuum. During the vacuum build-up to the adjusted value the air bypass valve loses suction power!
The ATMOS® C 451 has an innovative ball-shaped vacuum controller where the secondary air opening is closed until the required vacuum is reached. Therefore, the vacuum build-up is significantly faster.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS S 201 Thorax
Thoracic drainage system
Battery operated, adjustable suction system creates mobility and safety.
ATMOS S 351
Surgical suction device
Absolutely stable and precise vacuum due to processor controlled regulation automatism.