Tests confirm what ATMOS is promising its customers: Top grades for user-friendly application in conjunction with the latest technology.
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS Strobo 21 LED MDD (Qd-multi) - 2.96 MB pdf
- ATMOS Strobo 21 LED RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.75 KB pdf
- User Manual
- Strobo 21 LED (GA-en) - 1.49 MB pdf
- Get a quote
Precise voice and larynx diagnostics in the ENT practice
ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
Noiseless stroboscopy with LED technology.
With the new ATMOS® Strobo 21 LED the user has a stroboscopy system with innovative LED technology. The LED technology has made soundless stroboscopy without reduction as well as vocal cord diagnostics with a flicker-less pilot light, standing image and slow motion mode possible. Most laryngoscopes are suitable for further use. Integrated audio output for archiving the audio signal. Freeze image with variable phasing and slow motion mode with frequency preselection are adjustable with foot switch. Display of voice frequency and sound pressure level, easy to read on a LCD display. Included in delivery is the sturdy, low-current and mobile coldlight source ATMOS® LS 21 LED which can easily be connected to existing endoscopes.
- Noiseless stroboscopy thanks to innovative LED technology
- Vocal cord diagnostics with jitter-free pilot light, freeze image and slow motion mode
- Perfect white colour temperature
- Extremely long service life of the light source (approx. 50.000 h)
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS S 61 Servant
Your patients should feel comfortable in your practice. An appealing design and a wide choice of colours create a pleasant surrounding.