“You can see very well in the paranasal sinuses. At the same time it is very easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand.”Dr. Beck, Luxemburg
- ATMOS Whitepaper H.A.S.I filter (WP-en) - 1.54 MB pdf
- ATMOS® HD Endoscopes (P-en) - 724.66 KB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS i View 21/31 COLPO RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.76 KB pdf
- ATMOS i View 21/31 Microscope RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.74 KB pdf
- ATMOS i View 21/31 Microscope MDD (Qd-multi) - 2.91 MB pdf
- ATMOS i View 21/31 PRO RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.75 KB pdf
- ATMOS Rigid Endoscopes MDD (Qd-multi) - 92.1 KB pdf
- ATMOS Scope MDD (Qd-multi) - 1.53 MB pdf
- ATMOS Scope RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.72 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS Naso-Pharyngoscope (GA-en) - 873.83 KB pdf
- ATMOS Rigid Endoscopes (GA-en) - 388.73 KB pdf
- ATMOS Scope (GA-en) - 1.2 MB pdf
- ATMOS 360° diagnostics Installation - 124.17 MB zip
- Get a quote
The revolution in flexible endoscopy and stroboscopy.
Ergonomy meets integration
ATMOS® Scope is a revolutionary way of flexible endoscopy/stroboscopy based on the special new shape of the handle. The innovative ergonomic handle of the ATMOS® Scope allows more comfortable holding and simplifies the application at the patient.
An ergonomic handle and flexible integration possibilities simplify your daily working routine.
As an all-in-one-solution, the ATMOS® Scope integrates the individual components LED light source, camera and microphone into the flexible endoscope. The ATMOS® Scope also fits perfectly together with the visualisation solutions on ATMOS ENT-treatment units. Networking with the ATMOS® Cam, the ATMOS® Strobo 21 LED and a video monitor is always possible. Images and videos can be saved with the ATMOSoft ENT software. Economic maintenance service: ATMOS offers an annual maintenance service for all ENT devices. Economic, quick and reliable.
|Image sensor||1/18» CMOS|
|Image resolution (lines)||328 (H) x 250 (V) NTSC|
|Field of vision/angle of view||85°|
|Depth of sharpness range||6 – 60 mm|
|External diameter (distal) of insertion tube||3,8 mm|
|Material of insertion tube||synthetic tube material|
|Working length of insertion tube||300 mm|
|Angulation angle||2 x 160°|
|Controls output||2 x Video (CVBS) 1 x USB interface for stroboscope|
|Housing||Made from durable, resilient aluminium with high-quality medical coating.|
|Cleansing||To be immersed, suited for washing machines as well as STERRAD® sterilisation, 100 % waterproof.|