Efficient instrument management saves valuable time and enables you to meet strict hygienic requirements even in times of increased patient volumes.
- ATMOS S 61 Servant / CORIAN (P-en) - 2.56 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS S 61 Servant instruments MDD (VT-multi) - 73.09 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS S 61 Servant instruments (GA-en) - 1.06 MB pdf
- Get a quote
Efficient instrument management - Less is more!
ATMOS S 61 Servant Instruments
More time for your patients by a well thought arrangement
- Clear separation between clean and dirty areas (waste bin, bowl for used instruments)
- Quick and easy exchange of the bowl for used instruments, even when filled with disinfectant solution (wet dropping)
- The systematic arrangement of large and small trays made of different materials (stainless steel, aluminium, melamine) ensures optimum instrument placement
- The closable roller-shutter cover protects the instruments
- Drawers for the storage of consumables rarely needed instruments, etc.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS Diagnostic Cube
Tymp / Sono / Rhino / OAE
That's how modern diagnostics in the medical field works these days!
ATMOS S 61 Servant Workstation
ENT Treatment unit
For demanding applications in clinic and practice.
ATMOS S 61 Servant Vision
With an integrated light source, Eedoscopemanagement, camera and stroboskopy module.