Efficient instrument management saves valuable time and enables you to meet strict hygienic requirements even in times of increased patient volumes.
- ATMOS S 61 Servant / CORIAN (P-en) - 2.56 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS S 61 Servant instruments MDD (Qd-multi) - 2.92 MB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS S 61 Servant instruments (GA-en) - 1.06 MB pdf
- Get a quote
Efficient instrument management - Less is more!
ATMOS S 61 Servant Instruments
More time for your patients by a well thought arrangement
- Clear separation between clean and dirty areas (waste bin, bowl for used instruments)
- Quick and easy exchange of the bowl for used instruments, even when filled with disinfectant solution (wet dropping)
- The systematic arrangement of large and small trays made of different materials (stainless steel, aluminium, melamine) ensures optimum instrument placement
- The closable roller-shutter cover protects the instruments
- Drawers for the storage of consumables rarely needed instruments, etc.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS RS 221 HNO
Radiofrequency surgery for snore therapy, tonsilectomy, coagulation and further ENT treatments.
ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
Vocal cord diagnostics with jitter-free pilot light, freeze image and slow motion mode.