The system offers a maximum mobile solution for flexible endoscopy and a comprehensive software.
Mobile - Safe - Reliable
ATMOS FEES Portable
Integrated System Solution for Swallowing Diagnostics
The system offers a maximum mobile solution for flexible endoscopy and a comprehensive software, which enables simple and direct documentation of findings. Thanks to the integrated tablet PC, it is possible to display a live image and save the images and videos created during the investigation in the patient record. The compact design allows for easy transport..
Dysphagia is the most common sequelae of so-called “diseases of aging”. A stroke, Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis can sustainably damage the swallowing behaviour of the patient. Due to the observed demographic trends, it can also be expected that there will be a steady increase in the number of aff ected patients in the next few years. Therefore, a customised solution for the endoscopic evaluation of swallowing is of great importance.
- INTEGRATED SYSTEM SOLUTION Hardware, software and comprehensive service from a single source
- THOUGHTFUL HYGIENE CONCEPT Surfaces can be disinfected with safe transport and preparation
- MAXIMUM MOBILITY Lightweight and compact design with roller system for comfortable transport
- EVALUATION AND REPORTING Comprehensive documentation that is quick and reliable - “On the fly”
Handling - Made easy
- ALL-IN-ONE-HANDLE Integrated LED light source Camera electronics Mechanism for controlling the angle of deflection
- ERGONOMICS Comfortable posture owing to a functional design
- THE EASIEST OPERATION Triggering the image and video recording using the all-in-one handle
- VISUALISATION Best picture quality from a CMOS chip-on-tip technology Uniform illumination thanks to the integrated LED System
Documentation in no time
- IMAGE AND VIDEO RECORDING From the live camera image feed
- PERFECTLY TUNED SYSTEM Recording control via handle and image optimised by ATMOSoft
- ANALYSIS OF RECORDS Frame-by-frame or at original speed
- CONNECTION TO PATIENT DATABASE Data is centrally stored and accessed
- DIRECT REPORTING Quick and easy creation and output of reports in WORD or PDF format, including pictures
Intelligent image and video archiving - FEES SOFT
The ATMOS® FEES allows the display of image and-video recordings from different ATMOS video sources.
Stored sequences may be loaded anytime and analysed frame-by-frame or at the original speed.
Significant images can be inserted into report templates by drag-and-drop.
The recordings can then be saved and patient-related reports are easily created and saved as a PDF document.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS RS 221 HNO
Radiofrequency surgery for snore therapy, tonsilectomy, coagulation and further ENT treatments.
ATMOS S 61 Servant Workstation
ENT Treatment unit
For demanding applications in clinic and practice.