ENT specialists are not IT experts - Technology needs to be intuitive and easy to work with.
- ATMOS 360° diagnostics - Complete solution - products (P-en) - 2.86 MB pdf
- ATMOS 360° diagnostics - Perfect workflow - Target group (P-en) - 1.89 MB pdf
- ATMOS Diagnostic World (P-en) - 15.94 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube MDD (Qd-multi) - 88.23 KB pdf
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube RoHS (Qd-multi) - 746.89 KB pdf
- ATMOS Rhino 31 MDD (Qd-multi) - 83.44 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube (GA-en) - 3.56 MB pdf
- ATMOS 360° diagnostics Installation - 124.17 MB zip
- Get a quote
The new ergonomics in the daily ENT diagnostics!
ATMOS Diagnostic Cube
More time for your patients
More time for your patients by an optimized examination process both in the diagnostic room and built in your ENT workstation.
That’s how modern diagnostics in the medical field works these days!
Computer technology has greatly changed diagnostics. Would you not also wish for one PC workstation with a central patient database that combines all diagnostic systems? Thanks to network integration diagnostic results can be used on the network from any PC. Innovative operating concepts such as touch screen control or automatic detection of probe removal (iHandle) automatically control the measuring process and save time.
ATMOS® Tymp 31
The tympanometry module with built-in high-tone tympanometry (226, 678 and 1,000 Hz) automatically adjusts its parameters based on the age of the patient.
- Ergonomic probe handle with LED status indicator and button for changing sides
- Stapedius reflex (ipsilateral, contralateral available as option)
- Eustachian tube function test
- Reflex decay test (optional)
- Test cavity in probe holder for simple calibration checks
ATMOS® Sono 31
The A-Scan module is the perfect tool for fast maxillary and frontal sinus diagnosis.
- Individual, sinus-specific amplification parameters for maxillary and frontal sinuses
- Additional amplification curves for cysts
- Foot switch and automatic mode for quick measurement
ATMOS® Rhino 31
The rhinomanometry module allows doctors and specialists to conduct anterior measurements using either a nasal breathing mask or nose olives.
- Measurement data displayed in real-time as a rhinogram (breathing graph)
- A unique hygiene concept with a built-in, anti-bacterial filter pad separates the patient section of the measurement probe from the device side. Patient-side components can be prepared for re-use by machine processes
- Displays up to three curves per graph, with calculation tables for individual measurements; curve comparison for provocation measurements or control measurements following surgical procedures
The ATMOS® OAE is capable of carrying out the audiology measurement procedures TEOAE (transient evoked otoacoustic emissions) and DPOAE (distortion product otoacoustic emissions). They can be used for selective testing of the inner ear, in particular the outer hair cells of the cochlea, thus allowing specialists to draw conclusions with regard to the patient’s hearing. The test is objective and requires no assistance from the patient, which makes it particularly well-suited to the diagnosis of hearing impairments on children.