ENT specialists are not IT experts - Technology needs to be intuitive and easy to work with.
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube (P-en) - 850.14 KB pdf
- ATMOS Diagnostic World (P-en) - 15.94 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube MDD (Qd-multi) - 405.44 KB pdf
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube RoHS (Qd-multi) - 746.89 KB pdf
- ATMOS Rhino 31 MDD (Qd-multi) - 336.82 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS Diagnostic Cube (GA-en) - 3.56 MB pdf
- ATMOS Diagnostic World Installation - 83.08 MB zip
- Get a quote
The new ergonomics in the daily ENT diagnostics!
ATMOS Diagnostic Cube
More time for your patients
More time for your patients by an optimized examination process both in the diagnostic room and built in your ENT workstation.
That’s how modern diagnostics in the medical field works these days!
Computer technology has greatly changed diagnostics. Would you not also wish for one PC workstation with a central patient database that combines all diagnostic systems? Thanks to network integration diagnostic results can be used on the network from any PC. Innovative operating concepts such as touch screen control or automatic detection of probe removal (iHandle) automatically control the measuring process and save time.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS C 21/ C 31 Economy
The ATMOS C 31 is the perfect integration of superior quality equipment in an efficient, ergonomic workstation.
ATMOS S 61 Servant Vision
With an integrated light source, Eedoscopemanagement, camera and stroboskopy module.