For many indications in the areas of chronic and traumatic wounds the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) offers new ways to successful treatment of wounds.
A therapy with new approaches
ATMOS S 042 NPWT
The mobile NPWT pump in a class of its own
Aim of the treatment:
- Stimulation of the granulation tissue
- Improvement of the blood circulation
- Reduction of wound oedema
- Active drainage of wound secretion
- Reduction of wound infections
- Wound conditioning
- Minimization of cross infections
- The ATMOS negative pressure system is a mobile suction device for the NPWT. The system is suitable for the long term application on humans. It is portable, mains-independent and has an electronic monitoring function with an optical and acoustic status display.
- The application of the ATMOS NPWT system is indicated for patients who will benefit from the controlled negative pressure and as a result achieve the desired wound healing. In particular this could be an advantage for patients who require drainage with negative pressure for the removal of infected materials with continuous or intermittent negative pressure.
- For the following types of wounds a treatment with the ATMOS NPWT system in connection with wound dressing is recommended: for chronic, acute, traumatic and dehiscent wounds, ulcers (e.g. pressure and diabetic ulcers) transplants and burns.
Other visitors were also interested in:
The information on this website is solely intended for healthcare professionals in the United Kingdom and Germany. This site contains information about products which may not be available in all countries. It is also possible that some products are not yet approved for certain indications. All illustrations and photos may differ from their exact appearance.
© 2014 ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG - All rights reserved.
INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER LIFE.
ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
t: 0049 7653 689 0
f: 0049 7653-689-190