The suction specialist for: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery, Gastroenterology, Urology and General Surgery
- ATMOS S 351 (P-en) - 5.08 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 Natal / C 451 (P-en) - 622.97 KB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS C 361 tragbar MDD (Qd-multi) - 3.05 MB pdf
- ATMOS Chair 21 P RoHS (Qd-multi) - 378.68 KB pdf
- ATMOS Cup RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.71 KB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 Natal MDD (Qd-multi) - 524.56 KB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 Natal RoHS (Qd-multi) - 1.24 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 OP MDD (Qd-multi) - 3.47 MB pdf
- ATMOS Vakuum-Extraktionsglocken RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.53 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS C 361 (GA-en) - 910.77 KB pdf
- ATMOS Cup silicone (GA-en) - 1.09 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 (GA-en) - 1.95 MB pdf
- ATMOS S 351 Natal (GA-en) - 1004.31 KB pdf
- Get a quote
Top-class intelligent drainage/surgical suction device
ATMOS S 351
Maximum Safety - The »thinking« suction system!
Considerable demands are made with regard to the reliability of medical technology especially in critical operating situations. During your daily work you are exposed to a noise level, which should not be underestimated – you do not need a rise in noise level due to the suction device employed in this connection! To provide support ATMOS has a suction unit in the range that meets the following requirements:
- Absolutely stable vacuum due to processor controlled regulation automatism
- 100% precise vacuum setting due to sensor technology
- Tissue protection function: prevents damage to sensitive tissue caused by adherent cannulas. Whenever a pre-set maximum vacuum limit is reached, a valve opens and the suction system releases the vacuum.
- Automatic Standby Function: The system starts up automatically when secretion has to be extracted and stops when the secretion has been completely removed.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS S 61 Servant Workstation
ENT Treatment unit
For demanding applications in clinic and practice.
ATMOS Diagnostic Cube
Tymp / Sono / Rhino / OAE
That's how modern diagnostics in the medical field works these days!
ATMOS i View Pro
The development goal was to give surgeons the best possible tool to use during procedures to allow a concentrated, trouble-free operation.