« The Atmos Record 55 is thoroughly recommended. In comparison to other devices the price-performance ratio is very good. We have three of them in our practice and are really satisfied with it. » Dr. med. Oliver Zernial - Kiel, Germany1
- ATMOS Record 55 DDS (P-en) - 7.64 MB pdf
- ATMOS Surgical Suction (P-en) - 2.97 MB pdf
- Declaration of Conformity
- ATMOS Record 55 DDS Dental RoHS (Qd-multi) - 169.37 KB pdf
- ATMOS Record 55 RoHS (Qd-multi) - 459.81 KB pdf
- ATMOS Record 55 Sonderspannung RoHS (Qd-multi) - 1.27 MB pdf
- Zubehör Vakuumregulierung, Accessories Vacuum Regulation (VT-multi) - 66.92 KB pdf
- User Manual
- ATMOS Record 55 (GA-en) - 734.2 KB pdf
- ATMOS Record 55 DDS (GA-en) - 996.81 KB pdf
- Get a quote
A reliable system for many surgical applications.
ATMOS Record 55
The powerful allrounder in the OR
The ATMOS® Record 55 is most suitable for the versatile use in OT due to the high suction performance and the powerful vacuum. It is the first choice when a silent but powerful suction system is required. Improved technology makes the ATMOS® Record 55 a reliable system for many surgical applications:
- Visceral surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Thorax surgery
In particular with regard to aesthetic-plastic surgery - especially liposcution - the ATMOS® Record 55 DDS is most suitable.
Other visitors were also interested in:
ATMOS Endoscopy- and LED light module
The outstanding LED technology from ATMOS will open your eyes!